High Capacity Water Filter with Gauge
The ICE140-S is a High Capacity Water Filter with Gauge for ice machine cubers up to 1,000 lbs. 3M™ Water Filtration Products Model ICE140-S single cartridge water ﬁltration systems help provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice by reducing the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at ﬂow rates up to 2.1gpm (7.9 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale.
- System includes a head assembly with integral mounting bracket, pressure gauge and a single cartridge ﬁlter.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connections are 3/8” FNPT.
- System incorporates an internal automatic 1/4 turn shut-off valve.
- Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type.
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F (37.8°C).
- Recommended service ﬂow rate is up to 2.1 gpm (7.9 lpm).
- Filter cartridges incorporate a bacteriostatic carbon block ﬁltration medium (HF40-S replacement cartridge) and scale inhibitor.
- System materials are NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant.
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the ﬁlter media during cartridge change-out.
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
- NSF Performance Data Sheet (PDS) is included.
Note: Shipping is free on this item with the purchase of any ice machine or filter kit. (calculated automatically at checkout)
|Capacity (gallons)||: 25,000|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||: 2.1|
|Reduces Scale||: Yes|
|Connections||: 3/8 inch|
|Reduces Chlorine Taste||: Yes|
|Reduces Sediment||: Yes|
|Reduces Bacteria||: Yes|
|Reduces Cyst||: Yes|
|Filter Cartridge Included||: Yes|
No warranty available.