Aqua-Pure® Model ICE125-S single-cartridge water filtration systems assure consistent high-quality water for commercial cubers and flakers by reducing the harmful effects of sediment and chlorine at flow rates to 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale. The FF18G (ICE125-S) water filter combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with sediment and scale reduction for higher turbidity water, and provides protection from the harmful effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 10,000 gallons (37,854 liters).
3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines. The integral mounting bracket makes installation quick and easy.
Changing your filter cartridge could not be easier: The patented* valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with 1/4 turn, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge change-outs. Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out and filter cartridges require no pre-activation.
We recommend the ICE125-S filter for ice machines with daily production under 750 lbs.
Note: Shipping is free on this item with the purchase of any ice machine. (calculated automatically at checkout)
- 10,000 gallon capacity
- 1.5gpm flow rate
- Includes filter cartridge and head
- 1 micron graded density
- Chlorine taste and odor reduction - makes a difference you can taste
- Sediment reduction - improves beverage clarity
- Built-in scale inhibition - reduces unscheduled service calls
- Filter cartridges incorporate carbon block media and scale inhibitor
- Traps and holds particles over the life of the filter for consistent beverage clarity; reduces sediment
- Increased contact time reduces chlorine taste and odor by over 96%
- Patented valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with ¼ turn, allowing for trouble free cartridge change-outs
- SQC™ – Sanitary Quick Change – encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination
- Cartridge tested and certified by NSF
- Ensured system function without activation
* This model includes both the Head and Filter. The replacement filter is HF25-S.
Capacity: 10,000 gallons (34,854 liters)
Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm)
Micron Rating: 1.0
Connections: 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports