Small Capacity Ice Machine Filter
The new FF series of filters is designed to provide improved water quality and seamless service specifically for ice makers. The patented interconnect system and head design ensure the use of high-quality replacement cartridges, time after time. The ramped interconnect completely disconnects the cartridge from the filter head with only a 1/4 turn, making this the easiest change-out in the industry. The built-in shut-off valve allows cartridge change-outs without shutting off the water supply. Welded 3/8 John Guest connections are compatible with plastic and copper connections. The integral mounting bracket makes installation quick and easy. The sanitary quick change design allows for quick and easy cartridge change-outs and minimizes contamination of the filtration media.
We recommend this filter for machines under 200 lbs per day capacity.
- Includes filter cartridge and head
- 1 micron graded density; multi-composite block
- Traps and holds particles over the life of the filter for consistent beverage clarity; reduces sediment
- Increased contact time reduces chlorine taste and odor by over 96%
- Patented valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with ¼ turn, allowing for troublefree cartridge change-outs
- Cartridge tested and certified by NSF
- Chlorine taste and odor reduction - makes a difference you can taste
- Sediment reduction - improves beverage clarity
- Built-in scale inhibition - reduces unscheduled service calls
- Ensured system function without activation
* This model includes both the Head and Filter.
BENEFITS: Traps and holds particles over the life of the filter for consistent beverage clarity; reduces sediment Increased contact time reduces chlorine taste and odor to over 96% Patented valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with 1/4 turn, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge change-outs
No warranty available.